Kuari Pass is a place with a lot of flamboyant places located in the Garhwal Himalayas. The Kuari Pass is located in the vicinity of the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, which is at an elevation of 4265 meters above sea level. En route, you will find many beautiful forests that are old with blooming rhododendrons and oak trees. The Kuari Pass trek, also known as the Lord Curzon Trail, takes you to a maximum elevation of 12,763 feet in the Garhwal Himalayas. This trek in Uttarakhand takes you on one of the most spectacular adventure treks with views of the Himalayan peaks like Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi and its twin Nanda Devi East. The 33 km long Kuari Pass trek route is considered an easy to moderate difficulty level trek, with spectacular views of the magnificent Himalayas that will overtake any physical effort to reach the summit! The best part of the Kuari Pass is that you can camp amidst the lush green meadows, with lush green pastures with views of the Himalayas. If you are looking for an easy way to begin your Himalayan journey, look no further, Kuari Pass is the right trek for you.
High Altitude Mountain Pass
Day 1- Evening Snacks & Dinner
Day 2- Breakfast, Lunch, Water & Dinner
Day 3- Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4- Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6- Breakfast & Lunch
Day 1 Departure from Rishikesh | Joshimath Arrival
Start the thrilling journey from Rishikesh at your suitable timing (as it will take 7 to 8 hours to arrive at Joshimath) on a private cab or your own.
You can take a stop at Devprayag to glimpse the lovely Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
Head out of the vehicle windows and stimulate with the cool wind on the way to Joshimath.
After arriving Joshimath check-in at the guest house or hotel, enjoy welcome snacks and have an overnight stay.
Day 2 Joshimath | Chitrakhana (Gulling Top)
After having your breakfast drive to Dhak village which is at a distance of 12 km from where the trek to Kuari Pass begins.
On the trek for twenty-five minutes, you will reach the village Kharchi, where you can fill your bottles and take some rest.
We will bury the tents in open rams towards Dronagiri and be surrounded by oak forests.
Also, the morning light shines from this campsite the next morning for an enchanting vista of Dronagiri peak.
Day 3 Gulling Top | Tali Forest Camp
● Wake up early in the morning to start on a 5 hours journey deeper into the forest of Tali.
● Twenty minutes into the trek, you will come to a green mausoleum overlooking magnificent snow peaks.
● In the thick snow, light and shade of the coniferous forests of Gulling, your second camp will be pivoted on the trek.
Day 4 Gulling Top | Tali Forest Camp
● The fourth day is the day of the summit, with a duration of 10–11 hours depending on the speed of the group.
● Wake up early in the morning to start up a trek to Kuari pass.
● In the first limb, the trek will go up to Khullara - 3.5 km of the moderate climb.
● The conclusion of this trek comes with an optic bang revealing a host of Garhwal behemoth peaks, unveiling—Kedarnath Peak, Kedardome, Chaukhambha, Balakun, Neel Kantha, Mukut Parvat, Kamet, Abhi Gamin, Mana I, Ghori Parvat, Hathi Parvat, Dronagiri, Kalanka, Changabang, Nanda Devi, Nanda Ghunti.
Day 5 Tali Forest Camp | Joshimath
● Exploring the beautiful snow-capped rolling valleys of Gorson Bugyal, you can descend into Auli via a delightfully pleasant journey while returning to Joshimath.
Day 6 Joshimath | Rishikesh
● You can start your journey early in the morning as it will take 9 to 10 hours to arrive at Rishikesh.
● You can have breakfast and lunch on the way at a roadside inn.
● Reach Rishikesh with mesmerising experiences and memories during the trek.